Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rollin', rollin', rollin'

So, on Friday, October 1st, AJ finally decided to roll over! He was playing in his room with his daddy that evening; they were playing with his Baby Einstein ball, and James kept coaxing AJ to "Come and get it!" It worked, because soon James was calling me into the room to watch our big boy's first roll. I was on the phone with my dad at the time, so he got to hear our excitement and cheers, which was fun. After that first time, he hasn't stopped; our boy is a rolling machine! I've been trying to use the "sport continuous" mode on the camera to capture how he rolls, and yesterday I finally got a decent stream of shots. The camera takes about 20 over a 15 second period, so I edited the shots down to five:



Here is Mister Man after he rolled over for the first time:


Pre-roll, just hanging out in his spaceship jammies (aren't they adorable?!):


And here is our proud baby boy post-roll:

No comments:

Post a Comment