Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bananas and Bathtime

After intoducing bananas to AJ during dinnertime last night, we decided that trying to get him interested in food so close to bedtime was not the best idea. By that time, he's a little on the cranky side and just isn't into it. So, we tried again today for lunch. He still wasn't thrilled, but was much less unhappy than he was last night. He seemed to be most content when I was holding the banana and he was licking it. Here's a little pictorial of our adventures today:








He was such a sticky mess when we were done, so I scrubbed the sink and sat him in it for his first sink bath. It was a hit! Much easier for me, and he really enjoyed himself. I was getting pretty nervous when he kept grabbing for the sprayer behind him, but luckily he never got a good enough grasp to divert the water!









We'll be doing this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment