Monday, March 15, 2010

Ultrasound today!

The obstetrician wanted us to schedule an ultrasound because my belly has been measuring on the small side... Well, we went in today at 1:30pm, and small is not a problem for this boy! They're estimating that he weighs 6 pounds 6 ounces right now, and he's supposed to gain a half a pound a week until he's born. She said if I made it to 40 weeks that I'd probably have a 8 to 8-1/2 pound baby! Maybe this is why my body's been trying to kick little A.J. out early... It was so amazing to see him again - his little heart was working away, he made sure we saw that he's definately still a boy, and he was sucking on his little hand while we were trying to get a good view of his profile. The ultrasound tech thinks he has James's nose... I think she might be right!



I'm feeling pretty crampy and uncomfortable today, but I'm not worried about when he will arrive now that we know he's nice and big and healthy! I wonder how long it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment